Wednesday

Welcome back to school!!!

Welcome to my new 3rd grade family for the 2014 - 2015 school year.  I am SO excited to get to meet everyone soon and begin our year together.

This year is going to bring so many new things for both of us.  We are going to learn so many things this year and we are going to have fun doing all of it.  I may have the title of teacher of the classroom, but you are going to be the teachers this year for yourselves and your friends. 

I have provided many wonderful pages to help you teach yourselves when you are not at school.  You can access games for your spelling and vocabulary words and even watch youtube videos that will help you learn skills.

You should be receiving your welcome back to school letter soon and I really hope you will come to the meeting so we can talk about the school year.  This year is going to be very different then your past school years and I hope it will be the best year you have ever had.

I will see you soon and feel free to look around our site.

Mrs. Gilbert

1 comment :

  1. If you would like to leave a message or question, please add it here.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to leave a message or question, please type it here.

.post-share-buttons {display: none;}